I hope your weekend started out well.
Mine did, especially with this for breakfast yesterday:
And now for some random food facts of mine:
1) I didn’t like grapefruits until the end of my freshman year. Now I LOVE them. I think it was partially a state of mind.
2) I like bananas when they are still slightly green or very pale yellow. But somehow I always end up eating the extremely overripe ones leftover from my roommates. Not sure how this happens.
3) My favorite vegetables include Brussels sprouts and asparagus…
4) Milk is my beverage of choice with every meal except breakfast. I can go through a gallon by myself in a little over a week. Also, I eat yogurt almost every day. Dairy much?
5) I rarely eat cereal for breakfast, but love it as a snack throughout the day.
What’s a random food fact about you?
Have a great weekend!