I realize I’ve given you a lot about food in the past couple posts. And not a lot about who I am.
So if you don’t mind, I’ll share a little more about myself.
- Yes, I am a college student but for now, I’m not going to reveal the college or state I’m at. I am on the East Coast though.
- I’m originally from the Pittsburgh area and though I love where I’m at and wouldn’t change it for the world, but missing home still happens.
- I miss having my dog around at school. At home, she can be a little wearing sometime but isn’t that how you know you love something- you miss it when it’s gone?
- I live with 3 wonderful roommates who happen to be some of the greatest friends out there: Crafty Roommate, Snazzy Roommate and Musical Roommate. (I might need to work on those :))
- Chick-flicks are my thing. Especially the super sappy cheesy ones.
- Sometimes I like to pretend I’m organized which I am for the most part, but then my room gets a little messy and I wonder why I think this.
- I can be a very type A, overachieving, over-prepared person sometimes. I’m working on this too.
- Chocolate chips and marshmallows are a serious addiction of mine (separate or together). I try not to keep them in the house. How’s that for fighting temptation!
More to come later. I don’t want to reveal all my secrets at once. 😉