I’m not very good at sticking to New Year’s resolutions which is funny because I can be very committed to something if I try. But I make them anyway.
There usually along the same lines: be healthy, get more organized etc. etc. but in the last couple days, I’ve been thinking of how to make my goals more specific. Instead of be more organized, I think I’m going to stick with put away clothes, and keep desk tidy. Because those are things that irk me to pieces but I never do.
And yes, traveling for a month will make things more tricky, but I think I can still stick to them. I’ll just have to give myself a kick in the butt when I get back. 🙂
So here are a few of my New Year’s res:
- work in 3 really good effort-inducing workouts
- do more strength training
- get rid of things I don’t need
- Keep closet organized and neat
- Clean up clutter, especially on the desk and in the floor of my room
We’ll see how this all goes, but I’m going to give it my best shot!
Happy New Year!